Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just some ideas :)

Hi Guys and Gals,

Even tho I sadly wont be joining you, I thought I would give you some ideas on what you can do in some of the cities as well as try and offer my help with accommodation.

Christchurch - Botanical gardens, port hills at night (really beautiful), arts centre, go on the paddle boats down the river, cookie time factory hehe.

Dunedin - Chinese gardens, lanarch castle, butterfly museum (really cool, the butterflies fly on to you).

Queenstown - There is just too much to do here, I did the Luge which was heaps of fun and an amazing view, shot over jet i heard is really good. Unfortunately there wont be any snow, but the mountains are beautiful, its just surrounded by mountains!

Nelson - Wearable arts museum, local markets.

Hanmer - You gotta go to the hot pools, this town is like a mini Queenstown lots of adventure activities.

In terms of accommodation, I may be able to get you my friends rate of $110 per room, but depends as it is peak season then. The room would be a room with two queen beds in Queenstown & Christchurch, in Nelson which would be a queen and 1 single bed, Hanmer would be a queen and a sofa bed. Let me know if I can help in this way, will try my best.

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. oh yeah.. just to confirm.. i'm keen. let me know what tickets you guys end up getting. I'm wondering if I should just meet you in in Christchurch cos I'll be in palmy for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In terms of things to do:

    fox glacier, pancake rock, malborough sounds.

    I hear there are lots of beautiful places in the south island. I'm not too fussed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, lets buy tickets before they jack up? Tell me when finalised.

    ReplyDelete