Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nancy's Fancy Ideas

Hi Guys & Gals,

Just wanted to let you know I found a cheaper flight for you on jetstar its either 5.40pm or 10.25pm flight but its $91. Also I've already told Jono and Ed about a cheap car rental place I found on the internet which is yourway.co.nz I've managed to get a rental for $46 a day! since you'll be coming in and out of Christchurch cos thats the only place they are in the South island, they provide free shuttle service to and from the airport as well.

In terms of accommodation I can help out in Queenstown, Christchurch and Nelson if you like, I can try get friends rate which is $110 but not sure if thats over your budget or not....

Oh and Queenstown you should go on the luge! so much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment