Visual motivation:
Eating Pancakes at Pancake Rock
Accomodation:
Uhm, I'm not too fussed about accomo aye. I thought I'd say sth since I'm the only non-working chap - so just to let y'all know: I'm not fussed about splashing out for comfort (and Bacon/Egg breakfasts!)
nor am I fussed about backpackers either (Cos you MEET incredibly interesting ppl at backpackers!) I just go with the flow..
Some Westport accomo options...
1) http://www.oldslaughterhouse.co.nz/
Some sorta backpacker house?: (looks/sounds interesting/homely ^_^)
2) http://www.bullerbridgemotel.co.nz/ Motel: Gasp, so scenic!
3) http://www.havenlee.co.nz/home.htm Bed and Breakfast (Bacon and Egg breakfast?)
^_^

Hey this is great! An alternative is we could stay in Greymouth which is close by. Where is Pancake rock? sounds like we are definitely going there.
ReplyDeleteIn general accomo may depend on where we can book. Some of Nancy's deals are ok: $100 for 3-4 people per night is a cheap as backpackers!
Food wise - I can bring my sandwich press and we can make chese toasted sandwiches everyday! Jono will make french toast