Booked the following accommodation, Heritage + Backpackers. But the backpackers are all listed as "Beds fully made" which means duvets and everything included. So we probably don't need to take our sleeping bags (I'm not) although I may bring a pillow sheet. Also, all the rooms I have requested are 4 people rooms so we should be getting them all to ourselves! ie not your typical dorm room backpackers.
Fox Glacier
1 night
Fox Glacier Inn
$25pp
Queenstown
2 nights
Heritage (courtesy of Nancy)
$27.5 x 2 = $55pp
Te Anau PAID
1 night
Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park
$27pp
Dunedin
2 nights
Manor House
$24 x 2 = $48pp
Christchurch
2 nights
Heritage (courtesy of Nancy)
$27.5 x 2 = $55pp
Total comes around to $210 for 8 nights.
I have only paid for Te Anau thus far, and we can pay for the others when we get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job, Edmund. Good job!
ReplyDeleteyay! Thanks Ed, sounds coolies
ReplyDelete